There shall be a National Scout Assembly which shall be the supreme body of the Association.
Composition of the National Scout Assembly
The National Scout Assembly shall consist of the following:
- The President of the association who will also be the chairman of the National Scout Assembly
- The Vice President of the association
- Members of the National Scout Council
- The Chief Commissioner
- The Deputy Chief Commissioner
- National Commissioners
- The Branch Chairperson of each existing branch
- Branch Commissioner of each existing branch
- An Adult member elected by the Group Council of each registered scout group for every 100 registered members. Groups less than 100 registered members will be represented one Adult member.
- Ten elected representatives from the National Scout Youth Council.
- The Scout Executive as the Secretary