There shall be a National Scout Council to govern the Association on behalf of the National Scout Assembly.
Composition of the National Scout Council
The National Scout Council shall consist of the following twelve to fifteen members:
- The President of the association who will also be the chairman of the National Scout Council.
- Vice President.
- The Chief Commissioner.
- Any TWO from among the National Commissioners.
- Five Adult Leaders elected by the National Scout Assembly.
- Two Prominent Members nominated by the National Scout Executive Committee and approved and appointed by the National Scout Council.
- Two Life Members nominated by the National Scout Executive Committee and approved and appointed by the National Scout Council.
- The Chairperson OR the Vice Chairperson of the National Scout Youth Council.
- The Scout Executive (who shall also be the Secretary).
National Scout Council Members
The following are the current members of the National Scout Council.
- Ismail Shafeeq President
- Ahmed Ali Maniku Vice President
- Hussain Abdullah Chief Commissioner
- Mohamed Ibrahim Member
- Saif Azhar Member
- Hussain Mohamed Haneef Member
- Ismail Masroof Member
- Abdul Razzag Mohamed Member
- Ismail Mushaan Adnan NSYC Chairman